|From Kindergarten to Career: A Complete Guide to Tutor.com for Library Patrons|
Event Type: Adult Program|
Age Group(s): Adult
Start Time: 3:00 PM
End Time: 4:00 PM
Did you know that you have access to no-cost 1-to-1 online tutoring, resume and cover letter review, and other learning resources through your local library? Sign up for this free webinar (simply choose the date that works best for you!) to learn how to get started with Tutor.com, including:Click here for a map!
• How to create an account and connect with a tutor
• What to expect during a tutoring session
• How to use 24/7 drop-off review
• What's included in our collection of Princeton Review® materials (hint: test prep galore!)
• How job seekers can get career support
There will be a brief Q&A after each presentation so you can get your questions answered—and start using Tutor.com right away!
Link: Click here to pick your date and register